Opportunity for an experienced Teacher to step up into a leadership role
Privately owned, purpose built new centre is heavily influenced by Montessori philosophy. Located on the North Shore, we are ready to welcome someone special who is keen to lead our Team.
• If you are Montessori trained or have a keen interest in the Montessori
philosophy, If your strengths include programming, planning, Te Whariki, Te
Reo, creativity, communication, flexibility and multitasking.
• Strong leadership skills with ICT skills
• If you have a fun, can do attitude, who likes to have contributions valued and
are keen to take the next step in your career supporting others while within a
supportive environment yourself, we need to meet.
• Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
• Fully qualified and registered (Level 7)
• We provide competitive remuneration , professional development , work
flexibility and a great team to work along side .