Are you a qualified registered ECE teacher with a passion for teaching and learning? We would love to hear from you. We are looking for a superstar teacher.
Our centre's are privately owned and operated. Small license sizes, amazing teams.
Our holistic approach focuses on supporting the growth of your child’s body, mind, and soul using the outdoors as our nature-led, wall-less learning ground.
We offer a large, spacious learning environment, with a strong curriculum. We offer ongoing professional development and support from a dedicated management team.
We require a full-time person with the following skills:
- Able to work within a team
- Able to build on community links
- Good sound knowledge of program planning, self-review, and learning journeys
- Able to be proactive in providing stimulating environments for children.
- Able to communicate effectively
Qualified teachers need to also be registered and early childhood trained
What we offer:
We go the extra mile to meet our teachers’ individual needs and as an employee your hard work will be rewarded with:
• Competitive wage
• Childcare discounts
• Obtaining and renewal of education council practising certificate fees
• Comprehensive support program for Provisionally Certificated Teachers
• Regular professional development opportunities.
• Professional and passionate centre manager can help to provide the foundation for you to grow personally and professionally. The successful applicant will be flexible, energetic, adaptable with a can-do attitude to make a difference in quality teaching and learning.
You must have a minimum of a Diploma in Teaching ECE and be a provisionally registered, support with teacher registration is also given. Fresh graduates with the passion to learn & grow can apply.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.