I am an enthusiastic educator with experience in both primary and early childhood education settings, specializing in catch-up learning programmes and behaviour management, with a keen interest in e-learning and digital curriculum.
- Bachelor of Teaching and Learning (Primary).
- Incredible Years Teacher Training Program (Positive Behaviour for Learning).
Pronto, Salesforce, Magento, Swiftpos, eTAP, STAR, Seesaw, DOSbox, ESCS, BIOS, Mindstorms, Inkscape, Skype, Zoom, Discord, MS Office, Libre Office, Google Suite, and Google Sites.
Notable Experience/ Skills:
- Consistently complimented on my ability to quickly establish positive rapport with both clients and students alike.
- Established a highly successful full digital immersion/ e-learning classroom in a decile 1 South Auckland primary school.
- Experienced in structural programme design, creating content designed to optimize and facilitate learning.
- Possess strong communication skills across all mediums; verbal, written, phone, face to face, etc.
- Can work and plan under pressure, via optimizing time and prioritizing tasks.
- Skilled at thinking on my feet and critically reflecting on situations and experiences in order to come up with solutions to problems or further streamline processes.