Browse Jobs
Work Abroad
Become a Regional Partner
Talk Team
Talk Team
Contact Us

Get in touch...

Thank you! Your submission has been received!

Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form :(

ACC Levies

All working New Zealanders pay an ACC levy.  As a contractor, you are responsible for paying your own ACC levies.

You’ll get your first ACC levy invoice after you file your tax return with Inland Revenue. After that, you’ll be invoiced once a year, usually in July or August. These invoices will be calculated based on your earnings from the year before. You can find more information about ACC Levies click here.